WHAT ARE COOKIES?
1. These cookies support the essential website functionality: some cookies are indispensable as they are instrumental to some of the essential functions of our website - for example, the storage of items in your shopping cart - while you continue your shopping by browsing various pages of the site.
2. These cookies can help us enhance the quality of our website and services: they collect information (sometimes even your IP address) to evaluate how you can use our website and thus enable us to improve your browsing experience and provide you with better services. We use this data to:
- Provide anonymous and aggregated statistics on how to use our site;
- Check the effectiveness of our promotions, identifying the points clicked by the user and the website of origin;
- Provide feedback to carefully selected third party partners whose website has been visited by one of our visitors;
- Help us improve the site by identifying errors that occur in your browsing experience.
- Provide you with advanced site functionality, either by accessing additional services or by restoring your shopping cart if you wish to return to a later browsing session.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES CONFIDENTIAL CONDITIONS
To manage the third-party cookies used on our site, we request that you visit the relevant websites listed here:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
For the purposes of managing all cookies used on our site, including those sent by Design Italy, you can change your browser settings. Further information on how to manage all cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may have a negative effect on your entire use of our website.
Among the third-party features, the following Hotjar services are noted.
Feedback polls and Surveys: questionnaires and surveys that can be viewed by site visitors or customers to request opinions, goodness of navigation and site usability.
Video recordings: anonymous video recordings of visits to the site, to investigate any site errors and evaluate room for improvement.
Heatmaps: heat maps and interaction, to check which page areas are most viewed and most clicked, in order to improve the usability of the site